We’re committed to making our website accessible to everyone. You should be able to use it no matter what your needs are or what technology you use.
Our site fully meets the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standards.
We test our site every 6 months.
Changing your settings
Our site might be easier for you to use if you change the settings on your phone, tablet or computer. For example, you could change the colours or the text sizes to suit your needs.
- AbilityNet's guides to making your device easier to use,
- The Web Accessibility Initiative’s tips for customising your computer.
About this statement
We wrote this statement on 5 December 2022.
Our site was tested by:
- Huxley (the site’s developers),
- Content Design London (us),
- The Shaw Trust (using their free accessibility snapshot service).
Please contact us if you find something that doesn’t work for you. We’ll try to fix the problem, and we’ll help you get what you need from us.