We're hiring a Community Manager
Published 2 December 2021, by Mark Picken in Hiring.
Deadline for applications has passed.
If you submitted an application, we’ll email to let you know we’ve received it and confirm if you’ve been shortlisted.
We’re hiring a new Community Manager to join our growing, remote UK based team.
As a member of the team, you’ll:
- work with community members to understand their needs,
- encourage participation and contribution from community members,
- work with colleagues to create community content, events and workshops,
- increase the diversity of community members and their voices, and represent us in online spaces and forums,
- work alongside the social media manager to market CDL’s services through our various channels,
- provide admin support, such as setting dates and times for meetings.
Pay and holiday
- Salary: £30,000 to £38,000 pro rata.
- Annual training budget: £800 pro rata.
- Holiday: 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve (or for part-time, in proportion to days worked)
Remote, with infrequent company gatherings
We’ll remove any personal information before it’s shared with the hiring team. This reduces the chances of bias. I don’t think we have any at CDL but that’s the thing with unconscious bias. It’s unconscious.
Deadline for applications
Send a brief cover letter and your CV to (email@example.com)[mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] by 17:30 (GMT) Thursday the 23rd of December. 2021. Any applications received after this date will not be considered. Interviews will take place during the middle of January 2022.
You can sign up to our email newsletter to get regular updates from Content Design London.
2 day Foundation content design course 31 May and 01 June 2022 (online)
2 day Foundation content design course 07 and 08 June 2022 (online. AEDT timings)
2 day Foundation content design course 15 and 16 June 2022 (online. CDT timings)
2 day Foundation content design course 29 and 30 June 2022 (online)
2 day Advanced content design course. 29 and 30 June 2022 (online)
2 day Foundation content design course 26 and 27 July 2022 (online)
2 day Foundation content design course 24 and 25 August 2022 (in person)
2 day Foundation content design course 31 August and 01 September 2022 (online)
2 day Foundation content design course 06 and 07 September 2022 (online. AEDT timings)
Content Design 12-week Academy 06 September - 29 November 2022 (online)