Content strategy workshops
Content strategy is the backbone of all you publish. It’s your aspiration, your goals, your success (and failure), it’s what you are publishing on what channel. And yet a lot of
A good content strategy can help you stop spending time and skill on the wrong things. You’ll produce good, consistent content that leads positive brand awareness and increase staff retention.
Having a strong content strategy helps your
- keep costs low – it will cut down production time
- empower your content team to deliver good content, consistently
- understand the value of content in your specific
, so you can make more effective use of your team organisation
- make future content decisions more easily and quickly
- are part learning, part consultancy – you’ll be working on your own content strategy so you’ll leave with a tangible and actionable plan you can get started on right away
- show you what you need to do to create, maintain and iterate a strong content strategy that will deliver for your audience and your
- include how to talk about your strategy with stakeholders and colleagues, so your content can survive culture change as well as become truly
- are for
who are just starting out as well as those who are already established organisations
We’ve published an example content strategy on our blog.
We provide this workshop in one day for
We only offer this workshop as an in-house, bespoke training programme. It is specifically tailored to you so we would are not able to offer this as an open, public course.
If you would like to have a chat about what session is right for you, please email email@example.com
Train-the-trainer version of this workshop