Content Design Academy Webinar
Join us on 14th August at 4pm
Sarah and Hinrich, the course tutors, are going to give you an overview of what we will be covering in the academy and more importantly, why. We find content challenges are the same around the world and the academy is set to help you overcome those challenges.
We’ll be talking about:
- the different aspects of a content designer’s day
- how you can show the work we do in the academy to potential employers
- using journey mapping to get your skills across to colleagues,
- why reading psychology matters,
- how voice search is going to change the written word
- what you can expect from the academy
Who this is for:
Journalists, copywriters, UX writers, web editors, content designers, anyone who would like to find out more about what we’ll be covering in our content design academy.
We’d also invite service designers, product managers, and anyone who would like to know more about end-to-end content design projects.